Dear Friends, Colleagues and Customers,
Here at Jackson Windows the safety of our customers, staff and suppliers is a key priority. In order to maintain everyone’s good health and safety, we ensure that we keep up to date with Government advice regarding Covid–19 and amend our working policies and practices to reflect every change.
While last week’s announcement by the Government to relax some social distancing rules has been much welcomed by families and businesses across the country, we continue working on the cautious side of the new guidelines in order to protect our people.
Our teams have been working very hard to complete our customers’ orders since we re-opened our doors in May and the overwhelming positive feedback from our customers has kept us going through the challenges of the recent weeks. We want to extend our heart-felt thanks to everyone who has taken the time to write to us or to leave a positive review for us online!
Our guidelines will keep you protected
- To help minimise face to face contact, we are currently offering virtual and phone appointments. You can speak with us by FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp and Zoom so why not book a time and discuss your ideas with our experienced designers today.
- All our staff are completing regular health screening questionnaires to ensure that they do not show any symptoms of Covid -19 and have not been in touch with anyone who has displayed symptoms of the virus.
Similarly, we ask you to complete a questionnaire prior to any visit to ensure that:
- No-one residing at the property is suffering from Covid-19 or has any symptoms of Covid-19.
- No-one residing at the property is in any of the identified ‘at risks’ groups.
- You understand the guidelines we have provided and agree to adhere to them whilst we complete work at your property.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 following our visit, we ask that you get in contact with us immediately.
Social distancing measures remain in place to protect you
We are still urging staff to maintain 2m physical distance, only reduced to 1m where this is not possible. In this case, we do ask that they minimise face to face discussions and talk instead side by side or back to back. Wherever possible, we ask our staff to hold consultations outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
We also urge you to remain vigilant with frequent hand washing, cleaning all common touch points regularly and to avoid transmission during appointments. For example, we ask that you do not offer members of our team food or drink.
Our policy is to carry on with care and consideration, reviewing our situation daily and maintaining our high standard of service with as little disruption as possible.
Thank you once again for all your patience and understanding!
Your Jackson Windows team
Looking for home improvement ideas? Our team have published new blog articles for you! Get inspired here.
Looking for a free no-obligation estimate? Get your free quote today – get free quote!