Keeping You Safe
Dear Friends, Colleagues and Customers,
As our industry slowly works to reopen, we have been developing and updating new working processes to ensure we can provide a safe working environment for our team and our customers and suppliers, in compliance with the social distance requirements laid out by the Government. These include sourcing an adequate stock of PPE and completing Covid-19 Risk assessments for all staff.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers is our number one priority, even more so with the ever-changing progression of the Coronavirus outbreak. In accordance with latest guidance we have added some practical steps in order to provide the best protection we can.
Our policy is to carry on with care and consideration, reviewing our situation daily and maintaining our high standard of service with as little disruption as possible.
Our guidelines will keep you protected
We have compiled guidelines for our customers which we communicate to each and every customer prior to our visit to their property. This is to ensure that it is safe for us to attend and that you are happy for the work to commence. We will also ask you to complete a questionnaire which will help us ensure that:
- no one residing at the property is suffering from Covid-19 or has any symptoms of Covid-19 and therefore under the government guidelines for isolation,
- no one residing at the property is in any of the identified ‘at risks’ groups, and
- you understand the guidelines we have provided and agree to adhere to them whilst we complete work at your property.
When we attend we would kindly ask that:
- the area of work is as clear as possible,
- you maintain as safe a distance between yourselves and operatives,
- our operatives are not offered food or drink,
- you help limit interactions between customers and staff as much as possible, and stay in a separate part of your property as much as possible and avoid face to face interactions,
- open internal doors and some windows to increase ventilation,
- identify and avoid high traffic areas where you it is likely for our operatives and yourself to cross paths,
- and that if you notice any symptoms of the virus that you contact us immediately.
Our staff are fully trained to keep you safe
Our operatives are thoroughly trained and instructed in line with Government guidelines to protect themselves and others whom they will have contact with to:
- wash their hands upon arrival. Where this is not practical then hand sanitiser will used prior to entering and often during the visit.
- not to handshake,
- keep a safe distance from others,
- and to inform us immediately, self-isolate and follow Government guidelines for themselves and their families should they show any symptoms.
Residents and staff must always maintain the 2m distance where possible. If this is not possible the time should be limited to under 15 minutes and outside, conducted side by side or back to back.
We respectfully ask our customers to help us keep everyone safe and follow Government guidelines on social distancing, regular hand washing and cleaning of surfaces prior and during our visit.
Everyone must cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when they cough or sneeze, then immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitiser.
Waste will then be safely disposed of in consultation with the householder and removed at the end of the day.
All regularly touched objects and surfaces will be cleaned regularly by our staff.
Toilet and washing facilities will require every surface to be cleaned after use.
And last but not least: thank you for all your patience
We can’t thank enough our customers for the patience and understanding they have shown towards our staff during these testing times. Step by step we are working to re-introduce all areas of our business. In the meantime, we are here to help you during whatever stage of your home improvement journey you are. We now offer virtual consultations through FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp and Zoom so why not book a time and discuss your ideas with our experienced designers today.
Your Jackson Windows team
Looking for home improvement ideas? Our team have published new blog articles for you! Get inspired here